Freaking useless cats jumped on the stove and hit the dial. Of course it had to be the one to the burner that the George Foreman Grill was sitting on. My wife walked in to a house full of smoke and the kitchen on fire. Edgewater FD was on their A-game and got their quickly. They dragged out the grill and stove and didn't use the opportunity to soak down the house, so they minimized water damage. Smoke and ashe everywhere, but I can deal with that. My wife actually asked the firefighters to save the cats [smiley=frustrated.gif] Still planning on fishin this weekend... fugg it.