Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

21 - 27 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes sir! I brought my flyrod with me when I came up here. Hoping to catch my first smallmouth on the fly.

·
Registered
534 Posts
We fished the Saline down near that way. You ever fish the Buffalo? Probably the most beautiful piece of water I’ve ever seen in my life. Actually probably the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen. Good luck to ya with the brownies. They are a blast on the fly.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I love the buffalo national river! I have covered about 70 miles if it’s 130 mile length in a kayak over the years with my kids, eight and 15 now. All of us were there for every mile of it. :) One day we will finish.
Locally here, I like to fish the Caddo River. Ouachita River above Ouachita Lake, The little Missouri River above Lake Greeson are also really fun.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Any Morejohn builders care to add input to this thread?
I noticed @VANMflyfishing build a Beryllium under a portable garage.
I have a shelter logic 20x10 I bought of facebook for 180. I used 6 concrete deck blocks from lowe's to build a "floor" out of treated wood. All in around 300. check out my Instagram for more pictures or shoot me a PM

Good:
Cheap, keeps the mess outside, you can open the sides and have some breeze come through, easy takedown post build, no worried about dust/dirt/smell inside house

Bad:
Moisture builds up and can drop on curing resin so pick your days to lay down resin which slows build, can get cold or hot, you have to cleanup and bring tools/materials back inside

21 - 27 of 28 Posts