scam alert!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inboardgheenoeguy, Nov 23, 2007.

1. inboardgheenoeguy

inboardgheenoeguy Well-Known Member

This is a "heads up" for you guys who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.
    Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking, 20-21 year-old, girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also, it was stolen on November 1st, 3rd, twice on the 4th, three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. This scam is for real

2. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

I too have fallen victim to this dreaded event on numerous occasions. 23x's and counting..... ;D

3. thresher

thresher Well-Known Member

Since I have heard about your plight I have been cruising the Home Depots and Lowes looking for such individuals. All I got was a ticket for lewd and lascivious behavior. [smiley=smilie-iamwithstupid.gif]

4. captnron

captnron Guest

If any of you guys want to pool resources, I found a place on line that will give us free shipping if we buy 10,000 wallets. ;D ;D

5. Fuzzy_Bruce

Fuzzy_Bruce Well-Known Member

I've resorted to using paper clips for my wallet ;D ;D

6. captnron

captnron Guest

I learned over weekend that the best place to get office supplies was at the Dollar Store. ;) Never thought about them for Wire Wallets. :cool:

7. buck

buck Well-Known Member

Very funny Capt Ron ;D

8. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Thats because you are working the scam backwards..when are you going to finish my windows?