SOLD/EXPIRED Savage .17 HMR & Weatherby SA-08 20 gauge

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by lawlmens, Jul 27, 2015.

1. lawlmens

lawlmens I Love microskiff.com!

I figured I'd try posting on here I am looking to trade and or sell my Savage 93r17 and a Weatherby SA-08 20 gauge for a Yamaha Tach and a yeti 35 or 45 or a Raymarine A78 with cash on my end if it has platinum charts with it.

The savage has 470 rounds with it of Hornady, winchester and federal, a 3-9-40 scope, and a hard case. Price on it 350$ if I sell it. I have shot this 30 times.

The Weatherby SA-08 20 gauge is Semi auto, have 6 boxes of shells mixed shot sizes, all chokes and a cleaning rod for it. Cash price with ammo 500$ I have shot less than 100 rounds through this.
    Retail on this is 539$ Before the chokes, ammo, and background checks.

Offer whatever you have, worst I can say is no. I will post pictures if need be.

2. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

Would you trade the 20 gauge for a weatherby sa08 deluxe 12 gauge?

3. lawlmens

No thanks man, I've got plenty of shotguns, just trying to thin the heard a little bit in a place where I need some stuff, fishing.. lol

4. tunnelflat

tunnelflat Well-Known Member

what scope is on the savage ? are you interested in anything else ? maybe some fly gear I have a gloomis crosscurrent 8wt sitting around I don't use

5. lawlmens

Couldn't ever find too much info on the scope, its the stock scope that comes on it. I think it may be a BSA honestly. It holds a steado zero, illuminated with a BDC reticle. What else do you have? Any other combos?

6. tunnelflat

tunnelflat Well-Known Member

OK, not much else pretty much straight fly gear except for a mix of big popping and vertical jigging stuff that I wont part with. I do have a 18ft or 19ft stiffy guide extreme push pole that I don't use.

7. lawlmens

Send me some pictures of the Gloomis if you don't mind, i'll take a look at it and keep it in mind

8. lawlmens

9. captllama

captllama SeaHunter 18'

I'd be interested in trading for a Yeti 50 if interested. Sorry to OP if hijacking thread

10. lawlmens

Captllama, I would take you up on that if it were a 35 or 45 Yeti. 50 it a bit too big for my boat.

11. HPXFLY

HPXFLY Well-Known Member

50 is the same size as the 45 just a tad taller... positive is it fits a handle of liquor straight up and down if you like the boat drinks

12. lawlmens

Do you mind sending me some pictures?

13. captllama

captllama SeaHunter 18'

Was looking to trade for the 12gauge, sorry

14. el9surf

Appreciate the offer but I already have a yeti that I barely use.

15. el9surf

Sorry for the derail. Bump to the top for a nice gun.