Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2018 Santee 160 side console, 2018 Tohatsu 20hp fuel injected, electric start, 2018 Shoreland'r bunk trailer. Equipped with Minn Kota 55lb I Pilot trolling motor, rear deck, low front deck, pedestal seats, Hummingbird Helix GPS/FF, Atlas micro jack plate. Low hours. Located in eastern VA but willing to assist with delivery as I have a son in the Tampa, FL area. $8000
757-581-8628

·
Registered
514 Posts
Interesting, I know a Fred Land in VA Beach quite well. Not sure if he has a microskiff though. He always talks about being a fisherman...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Fred,

Would you mind sending a couple of pics with the pedestal seats installed?

You can text me at 571-246-3958. Don’t let the number fool ya. I’m in Florida so I might have to take you up on that shipping help.

Thanks!
Stefan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can the santee handle two big men weighing 250 each? The capacity says 3 but passenger limit is 350lbs. Thanks
Hugh

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can the santee handle two big men weighing 250 each? The capacity says 3 but passenger limit is 350lbs. Thanks
Hugh
I would say yes. I routinely took another guy with me. We are both over 200. This is with cooler, trolling motor, battery,etc. Call Ralph at Santee and I'm sure he can provide the information.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ve got a few more questions if you don’t mind.
So what type of water do you fish in it?
Is it versatile for flats and rivers?
I assume you avoid open water such as the Chesapeake, correct?
Have you had it in big strong rivers such as generating tail water rivers? If so, was it good?
Thanks
Hugh
- can PM or call if more appropriate -

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Backwater coastal rivers and some calm inland rivers with not much current. It excels in protected waters, flats, etc. It isn't an open water boat except under calm conditions. Recently sold it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Interested, but in Tampa Florida. If any chance you would be traveling down to visit your family here and possibly bringing it, I may be able to consider

1 - 12 of 12 Posts