SOLD/EXPIRED SALTMARSH 1444V FOR SALE W/20HP FOURSTROKE $7300 (OBO)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Ryanfly62, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Ryanfly62

Ryanfly62 I Love microskiff.com!

Up for sale is a 2014 SaltMarsh 1444V Kevlar Hybrid John boat/skiff.
    Options included are: 2014 20hp Tohatsu four stroke, great condition less than 20hrs on it.
    Strongarm Products tiller extension
    Strongarm Products Casting/ Removable Poling platform "lightweight" and "blacked out" edtion.
    Strongarm products rod holders with rod tubes, Strongarm Products pushpole holders with a 16' 5" biscayne rods pushpole.
    Forward mounted Optima Bluetop deep cycle battery and Strongarm Products trolling motor mount with Marinco connections to a Minn Kota 45lb thrust Saltwater riptide.
    Also included is a 2009 Continental trailer with the original title, and a 3 gallon tohatsu fitted gas tank.
    Boat goes upwards of 30 with one person and full gear, I consistently run to East Cape  and back (30 miles in total) and still have half a tank left to spare with a passenger and full gear. Boat is very dry and takes chop surprisingly well. The boat weighs 165lbs dry since it is the first generation that didn't come with a false floor. No lowballers as this is a turn key, well maintained, fish slaying machine that has a STIFF 5 month waiting list. GARAGE KEPT ONLY!!

Text 305-338-3131 Serious inquires only.

http://s76.photobucket.com/user/ryfly63/slideshow/SaltMarsh

2. Ryanfly62

Bump. Turn key well priced rig.

3. Ryanfly62

BUMP PRICE DROP 7200!

4. Mfeldman

Mfeldman I Love microskiff.com!

You do realize that you are bumping so often it only can jump up 5 or 6 spots. Now when it gets to page 2 or 3... Free BUMP!

5. Ryanfly62

THE BOAT IS SOLD! THANKS MICROSKIFF

6. jonterr

jonterr I Love microskiff.com!

Musta been dem bumps!
    Ha

7. Jigalode

Jigalode Stay On Point

Congrats, that was quick! Those bumps tho! ;D