Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I have a sage x 7wt for sale. It has only been used twice. There is nothing wrong with it whatsoever it is actually one of my favorite rods. The rod just doesn't get as much use as it should and I am saving up for a tarpon outfit. I am located in Atlanta so either meet in person here or I am open to shipping. Please message me with any questions or if you would like to see additional pictures. $600

I also have an orange nautilus fwx 7/8 that we could work out a package deal on if interested.

IMG_1032.JPG
IMG_1033.JPG
IMG_1034.JPG
IMG_1035.JPG
IMG_1036.JPG

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you still have this Rod? Please send a number if you do.

Hello everyone, I have a sage x 7wt for sale. It has only been used twice. There is nothing wrong with it whatsoever it is actually one of my favorite rods. The rod just doesn't get as much use as it should and I am saving up for a tarpon outfit. I am located in Atlanta so either meet in person here or I am open to shipping. Please message me with any questions or if you would like to see additional pictures. $650

I also have an orange nautilus fwx 7/8 that we could work out a package deal on if interested.

View attachment 15975 View attachment 15976 View attachment 15977 View attachment 15978 View attachment 15979

Do you still have this Rod? Please send a number if you do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts