Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thanks for sharing.
That's the boat that is next on my list.
Brian recently posted some footage of his micro jet... look it up for yourself on Facebook or Instagram.

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
10,265 Posts
All jokes aside, Sabine Skiffs is a solid company offering cutting edge aluminum skiffs with features other aluminum “jon boat” builders refused to adopt. He refined and put together a solid skiff that definitely opened up some closed minds on aluminum skiffs and how dry and silent they can be. I’m just hoping to trade a trip with someone that will let me run theirs.

·
Fly-By-Night
3,138 Posts
All jokes aside, Sabine Skiffs is a solid company offering cutting edge aluminum skiffs with features other aluminum “jon boat” builders refused to adopt. He refined and put together a solid skiff that definitely opened up some closed minds on aluminum skiffs and how dry and silent they can be. I’m just hoping to trade a trip with someone thaf will let me run theirs.
Didn't think you TX guys were allowed to get on non-tunnel boats...:D

·
Registered
576 Posts
I like what they are selling but my cheap ass won't buy anything new again. I have to wait till their current offerings ripen a bit.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Brian builds a solid skiff. Many of the Versatiles have tunnels. His wife is also the local (TX) Castaway Customs Sea Dek dealer, which is useful if you buy a skiff from him. I've heard nothing but great things about the skiffs and Brian.
Cheers,
Matt

Reactions: TX_Brad

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,233 Posts
Great boats and good people. They are very well finished, very quiet on the pole and can run scary skinny when set up right. I was looking at the camo Micro they have today "just for fun" :cool:

·
I Love microskiff.com!
92 Posts
I have a Sabine Skiff Micro with a tunnel. Its has elevated my fishing game tremendously. No slap, rugged aluminum, sexy, and runs extremely shallow, and drafts under 5". Compare the broadside pictures logo to the tape measure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts