Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get out on a Sabine Versatile and Brians' demo is currently being built. Would any Versatile owner in Texas be willing to let me tag along for a short demo next time you're out? I would like to experience the ride/handling, how it drafts, how it poles, and hear first hand how quiet the hull is. I am in the Matagorda area but I will travel in order to make this happen as I am seriously considering ordering/buying one.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a Micro which you're more than welcome to check out the build quality. I'm not sure how many Versatile owners are on Microskiff. I'm pretty happy going with Sabine, Brian did a great job on my build and took great care of me in the build process. He's also super available now when I text and call him.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
694 Posts
There's a gent named Will on here who runs a Versatile. I forget Will's handle but I will text him to check this thread and post. He is in Beaumont though. I've demo'd the versatile along side my ECC Caimen. Brian has his skiffs set up perfectly. The stock versatile runs shallower than a stock Caimen due to factory rigged motor height.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Tex,

First post here, long time lurker. I own a non-tunnel versatile, side console setup with a 60 Tohatsu on the back. I generally get out about 3 times a week if the weather allows. PM me, if I can receive those with my lack of posts. I ll take you for a spin and let you push it around anytime. It’s smoke Grey hull color with a light Grey seadeck on the Sabine Instagram page.
To reiterate, Brian is a good dude and very meticulous about the craftsmanship put out by his factory. He is very responsive and puts out a top notch product.

Rich

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Tex,

First post here, long time lurker. I own a non-tunnel versatile, side console setup with a 60 Tohatsu on the back. I generally get out about 3 times a week if the weather allows. PM me, if I can receive those with my lack of posts. I ll take you for a spin and let you push it around anytime. It’s smoke Grey hull color with a light Grey seadeck on the Sabine Instagram page.
To reiterate, Brian is a good dude and very meticulous about the craftsmanship put out by his factory. He is very responsive and puts out a top notch product.

Rich

·
Registered
67 Posts
I’ve got the only center console Sabine (at least for the next month till Brian’s new demo is finished). I love it and would be down to take you out to fish any time. I’m in between projects at work right now so I’ll be on the water pretty much every decent day for the next month or two. I’ve mainly fished Port O’Connor but I’m trying to get to know Galveston better so either area would work well for me. Let me know whenever you want to go.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I’ll second that ....great bunch

·
Registered
921 Posts
I've been wanting to test Brian's Versatile tunnel too. Impressive design and he's definitely a good guy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts