Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to post something like this, so I am going to put it where it may be relevant or helpful to someone in the market for a skiff.

I didn't buy my skiff from Brian Little, but if I had known about them before I committed elsewhere I would have definitely considered it. After buying my skiff I was looking for a push pole. I called Stiffy who put me on Sabine Skiffs which is about 3 hours closer for me than Corpus.

I called Brian left a msg, he called me back within an hour. He said he would verify his inventory and customer commitments and get back to me. He confirmed that he had a Stiffy Guide that he could sell me. He gave me a fair price on the pole and offered delivered it to my house at no charge. He followed through just as he said he would, I didn't have to bug him, he just did what he said he was gonna do.

I know buying a push pole and a custom skiff are two different things, I get it, but you can tell a lot about how a person handles their business, by the way they take care of the details.

And for all you guys that might say........ well I'm not even gonna put it out on the street, that is for Sabine Skiffs to do. I'll just say that Brian shared a little about whats to come from Sabine Skiff in the future.

If your in Texas, and in the market for a skiff, I think it would be time well spent to check these guy out.

·
Bait Hater
603 Posts
One of the best boat rides I’ve ever been in was with B Little in a Sabine when he was making his rounds in Jacksonville. I will own one someday. Such an awesome guy and boat

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
The only reason I didn’t buy a boat from Brian was the long wait. He and his wife are wonderful folks to deal with, and people with integrity & commitment like theirs are all too rare today. They are destined for success and are well deserving of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.