S.W.T. Series - Vero Beach Tournament - Saturday, July 11th, 2009

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by spinfreak, May 13, 2009.

1. spinfreak

spinfreak Well-Known Member

S.W.T. Series will be holding our 2nd tournament on Saturday, July 11th, 2009 in Vero Beach (technically Fort Pierce) at Round Island. Despite a few technical difficulties, the first tournament had a decent turnout with a bunch of good guys.....I hope we can have as much success with this one. [smiley=toast.gif]

For those of you that fished our first tournament in Flamingo, you know what it's all about. For those of you not familiar, all general info as well as the rules, can be read on the S.W.T. Series website here ---> http://www.swtseries.com , as well as the specific page for the Vero Tournament here ---> http://swtseries.com/VeroBeach-7-11-09/

Please feel free to post any questions or comments here, and I will answer them ASAP.

The deadline for paying your entry fee is Wednesday, July 8th at 11:59PM. Paying your entry fee was early as possible is highly appreciated, as I can get an idea of how many teams will be fishing. In the event that you have paid your entry fee and you need to back out of the tournament for whatever reason, you will get a 100% refund (minus Paypal processing fee, if paying with a CC through Paypal, as noted on the website) as long as I am notified by midnight Friday night (the night before the tourney).

If you are interested in participating, please post your Team name (if you have one), as well as Angler names, and boat model/color (so we can recognize eash other while fishing), or send me an IM on here, or an e-mail to: swtseries@bellsouth.net

I will keep a running list of paid teams [smiley=toast.gif]

Paid Teams

1) Team Knot-A-Yacht - spinfreak & woody (my bro)

Verbally Confirmed Teams

2. gofish98

gofish98 Well-Known Member

is this still on? i am interested in fishing the tourney