Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to offer it up to forum members before I take it to the local builders.  Done with Para-cord so colors are available.  Non-Cotton based so it holds up over time.  Turn around is 2-3 days for local.  Shipping can be easily arranged. $150 for Black, $170 for colors.  Can do tiller extensions also, price negotiable based on length and type.

Vantage

HPX18

BT

Lake&Bay

Bohemian

PM or Skinnywaterflyfishing at yahoo

Richard

·
Stripper in my own Mind!
2,537 Posts
I was actually just pondering on doing some wrap work to my ecc tiller extension, but after seeing your work, I think it's best to leave it to the professional. That looks awesome and as soon as I have some boating downtime I will be sending it to you. Possibly a grab rail too if it's possible. Shipping is going to be a little bit of a pain but well worth it for the quality.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might be able to work something out. If we find someone else in the area that also wants something done I have close family in Clairmont/Orlando area.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
75 Posts
I have always loved rope work on steering wheels and especially on the destroyer steering wheel. I, however have a 5 spoke wheel. Are you able to do your rope art on these types of wheels? If so I am def interested.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If your boat is going I be sitting the next couple days it's a great opportunity to send you wheel, grab bar, or tiller in for some custom rope work!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you make it over to Orlando area send me a PM. I would like to have a couple things done on my boat. Thanks!
I'm going to be over in Central FL towards te end of the month. Shoot me a PM on what your looking for.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
104 Posts
Thanks Richard
Just got my wheel back, sent it Mon. got it back Thur. Got the Nate blue on my ECC Lostmen, looks great. If you want a great job done fast look no further.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still doing wheels. I am going to extend out the $150 until the end of August for microskiff. After September 1st it goes up to $200

Custom color +$25
Two tone +$50

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lost the original photo too a broken cell phone. Here is a screen shot of a CM tiller handle I did a couple months ago.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts