Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rolls Axle flats boat trailer. Designed for dry-launch capabilities, and lower riding also for less wind resistance. Rolls Axle trailers are not cheap but they are arguably the best trailer made and should last a lifetime. Added options: Oil bath hubs, upgraded wheel size, spare wheel and hub mounted. All aluminum and stainless hardware, with Rolls patented torsion axel. Ordered this trailer last year and picked it up late summer. It is now set up for a 16-17 ft boat but it can go up to 18ft. I had the trailer made for a boat that I was going to buy but plans fell through. Trailer is new, never even been wet and has set in an enclosed garage the whole time. Title in hand. Trailer with options today will probably cost $3,800-$4,000 now. I paid a little over $3,600. So if you’re reasonably close you can save yourself a trip to Florida, and save yourself $1,000 on the best trailer available. Research Rolls Axle boat trailers. Asking $3,000 or possible trade for fiberglass stick steer crappie style boat ( Progator, Tide Craft, Williams Craft) of equal or greater value. Trailer is located in southeastern NC, 1 hour north of Wilmington. Call or text.

-Matthew
252-550-0278

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.