SOLD/EXPIRED Rods....Rod -n- Reels for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by litlblusrn4bigred, Feb 28, 2009.

1. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

Rod #1- Star Rod- Nickelite Series
      N1525S76     7’6”     15-25lb. Line   ½ oz. Lure weight
    All the guides are fine.
    The condition:  I would rate a 6/10    the finish toward the tip is coming off and some paint splatter.

Rod # 2- Quantum Boca  7’ MH   9 guides are fine  12-20lb-line  ¼ -1 ½ lure weight
      In great used condition    

Rod # 3-  Ande Tournament Inshore Rod  8’

Atis- 801 AXH  12-30lb line  ¾ - 3 oz. Lure weight

8 guides
    4th down is broken and in need of repair
    the overall condition is great, just needs that guide fixed.  The metal part is broken and the plastic ring is missing as well.

Rod # 4-  Tsuami Classic TSLS    8 guides  7’ 6” medium heavy  
    Great overall condition
    10-20lb. Line
    3/8 – 1oz. Lure weight

Rod #5-  St Croix  was 7’ now its 6’8” or so
    2-piece rod  fast action tip was broken off but still works great.  In great overall condition other than the tip broken off.  4-10lb. Line  1/8 – ½ oz. Lure weight

Rod #6-  Shimano SJS70 MH  7’ medium heavy   10-20lb. Line  ¼ - 1 oz. Lure weight
        6 guides   tip needs repair.  Missing plastic ring but metal part is not broken/easy fix.

Rod # 7 Pinnacle Power Tip Pro
    www.silstar.com  PTP661SPMH   6’6” 8 – 20 line  1/4 – ¾oz lure weight
    overall condition is great

Rod and Reel combo #1   Shimano Saragosa Rod   medium pwr SRC-70M  7’  fast action  15-30 line and no lure weight
    Comboed with a Shimano Torium 30  4 bearings….everything works smoothly and in great used condition

Rod and Reel #2  Shimano SSS-70MH  10-20lb. Line  ¼ - 1 oz. Lure weight
    All 6 guides are fine  comboed with an Okuma Epixor EF-40  4/380  5/270  6/230
    Works good  right hand retrieve
    Rod and Reel #3   Shimano Scimitar  SMS-70MH  10-20lb. Line   ¼ - 1 oz. Lure weight  fast action
    Comboed with a Shimano Sedona reel 4000 FB  works good  8/240 10/200 12/160

Overall condition is good working condition.  

Im not even sure where to price this stuff at....I bought it all at a yard sale one day along with a bunch of other fishing stuff that I have already sold and made my money back.  Anywho.....I know everyone is having difficult times right now and I would like to give out some good deals to people that need fishing stuff that dont have alot of money to spend on new stuff.  I dont use any of this tuff and never will so here ya go.  Make me a good offer on what you think you can afford to pay and we will work something out.  If you need stuff shipped that is up to you.  I live in downtown Orlando and can make arrangements for you to pick it up here or I am going to be going to the east coast to T-ville again reel soon and can deliver that way or in the immediate area of Orlando, I am willing to work with you. I will pack it up and deliver to post office or shipping depot of your choice.  If you need additional photos let me know.  Thank you and best of luck to everyone in these hard economic times.  l8tr. :cool:ankledeep :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

I sent you a pm.... i think its great that you are thinking about others who arent so fortunate... god knows times are rough out there... :-/

3. litlblusrn4bigred

Thanks, I think its only fair. A couple things are sold now but I am still taking offers on the rest. thanks. :cool:

4. WilG

WilG I Love microskiff.com!

is the torium combo still available?

5. litlblusrn4bigred

What is left.

Rod # 3-  Ande Tournament Inshore Rod  8’

Atis- 801 AXH  12-30lb line  ¾ - 3 oz. Lure weight

8 guides
    4th down is broken and in need of repair
    the overall condition is great, just needs that guide fixed.  The metal part is broken and the plastic ring is missing as well.

Rod # 4-  Tsunami Classic TSLS    8 guides  7’ 6” medium heavy  
    Great overall condition
    10-20lb. Line
    3/8 – 1oz. Lure weight

Rod #6-  Shimano SJS70 MH  7’ medium heavy   10-20lb. Line  ¼ - 1 oz. Lure weight
       6 guides   tip needs repair.  Missing plastic ring but metal part is not broken/easy fix.

Rod # 7 Pinnacle Power Tip Pro
    www.silstar.com  PTP661SPMH   6’6” 8 – 20 line  1/4 – ¾oz lure weight
    overall condition is great

Rod and Reel #3   Shimano Scimitar  SMS-70MH  10-20lb. Line   ¼ - 1 oz. Lure weight  fast action
    Comboed with a Shimano Sedona reel 4000 FB  works good  8/240 10/200 12/160

Overall condition is good working condition.  

I am taking offers on the rest of this stuff.  sosstangs....I know I gave you a quote on some stuff but if you just want to make me an offer I will consider it......even if it is alot less than what I asked for the stuff.  I dont want to ask any price really but I cant just give it away.....or can I :-?  Anywho....let me know if you are interested.

ankledeep

For those of you that might be interested.....I decided to call St. Croix about the rod that I had. I found out that I can send it in for a 60 dollar credit towards an upgrade to the Avid series. So The price they have on the site for an upgrade you take 60 bucks off the price and mail them a money order along with your old rod/name and address/phone number etc..... So, that rod has been taken off the market cause I want to upgrade to a nice ultra light or med. light setup.