Ride The Bull Kayak fishing Tournament !!!

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Outkast1255, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Outkast1255

Outkast1255 07 Beavertail B2

Hello everyone Just wanted to take a second and let everyone know about a fishing rodeo that happens every year in August. In Grand Isle Louisiana there is a tournament that is held in the pass out of Bridgeside Marina, for Bull Redfish. Last year the rodeo set a record for the largest Kayak fishing rodeo in the world !!! Just trying to spread the word. For those of you that have a Facebook Page the rodeo has a page on there. Or you can go to Calmwatercharters.com It is and awesome weekend, Some of the sponsors are Cabela's,  KC Kayaks, Wilderness Systems has stepped up to provide 4 kayaks with paddles this year, Yak Gear and Railblaza have confirmed their sponsorship this year and will be donating:
    4 Railblaza Visibility Kits, Go Pro is also a major sponsor and have donated five cameras, The dates are the 15/16th of August. I will be building some Custom Fishing rods for prizes for the tournament. This is my 4th year being involved with this i will try to post some pictures of years past.

Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you there  Outkast Custom Fishing Rods  Will be there