Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
I was going to tell you about Brunswick where I lived when I was younger many years ago, but I see in your profile that is where you are now. I would expect the fishing would be nearly the same. Hopefully someone can share some firsthand experience.

·
Spare Room
438 Posts
Richmond Hill has a large fishing community with ample fishing grounds inshore and nearshore. I am expecting a lot of growth down there, especially with a new I95 interchange going in.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay cool, yeah I assumed it’s a lot like Brunswick fishing it just seemed kinda in land so I was worried the salt water fishing wouldn’t be all that good. I’m having some trouble finding ramps around there though

·
Spare Room
438 Posts
Okay cool, yeah I assumed it’s a lot like Brunswick fishing it just seemed kinda in land so I was worried the salt water fishing wouldn’t be all that good. I’m having some trouble finding ramps around there though
I am aware of the Fort McAllister ramp and marina then Kilkenny marina. Further south you have Sunbury. Depends where you want to fish - Ossabaw and St. Catherines are both fishy areas...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.