Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I was going to tell you about Brunswick where I lived when I was younger many years ago, but I see in your profile that is where you are now. I would expect the fishing would be nearly the same. Hopefully someone can share some firsthand experience.

·
Zero Interest
398 Posts
Richmond Hill has a large fishing community with ample fishing grounds inshore and nearshore. I am expecting a lot of growth down there, especially with a new I95 interchange going in.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Lots of great fishing in the area. Also Fort Stewart has some awesome freshwater spots that nobody ever seems to use. Hit up the pass and permit office (used to be out by range control) and get legal.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay cool, yeah I assumed it’s a lot like Brunswick fishing it just seemed kinda in land so I was worried the salt water fishing wouldn’t be all that good. I’m having some trouble finding ramps around there though

·
Zero Interest
398 Posts
Okay cool, yeah I assumed it’s a lot like Brunswick fishing it just seemed kinda in land so I was worried the salt water fishing wouldn’t be all that good. I’m having some trouble finding ramps around there though
I am aware of the Fort McAllister ramp and marina then Kilkenny marina. Further south you have Sunbury. Depends where you want to fish - Ossabaw and St. Catherines are both fishy areas...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts