SOLD/EXPIRED Repost: 13' Gheenoe b/m/t $1200

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JRyanL, Apr 24, 2010.

1. JRyanL

JRyanL I Love microskiff.com!

I posted this once before but the motor changed and I don't wanna confuse anyone. Moderator please feel free to remove the other post if possible/necessary.

2001 13' Gheenoe with late '90s 4hp Suzuki motor. Has internal gas tank, motor is extremely clean like new, literally. Boat pics don't show it, cause it hasn't been done to date, but the entire hull will be getting a bath and polished before it sells (already paid someone to do it for me). See pics below. This is a great deal for someone looking to get their first Gheenoe. Trailer is a clean Supreme.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FYI if this boat doesn't sell for asking price it is getting a graphics makeover with a nautical map of Charlotte Harbour. Price with this wrap is going to be $800 higher, if I don't decide to keep it.

2. OSWLD

OSWLD Don't Float the Mainstream

This is a sweet little set up for someone. Like you said, perfect first gheenoe for someone. But I kinda wanna see the wrap... ;)

3. JRyanL

JRyanL I Love microskiff.com!

The wrap is gonna happen, just a matter of what boat I put it on. Already being deisgned. Got big plans for a 13' here soon. Will post in bragging section when started, will be the best 13' you'vve ever seen for sure. ;)

4. OSWLD

OSWLD Don't Float the Mainstream

Looking forward to it...