Rental in Pine Island

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Weedy, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

If anyone is thinking about wanting to spend some time down in South West Florida for some R & R and great fishing, her is your chance. My father-in-law has a double wide trailer in Saint James City (South End of Pine Island) on a main canal, that is minutes from some great fishing grounds. It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a pull out in the living room, with all the amenities of home and then some. It has a washer/dryer, cable tv w/dvd and vcr and central air (which is a life saver this time of year  ;)). There is a boat lift that can handle anything on this board below 21'-22'. There is also another tv and dvd player outside along with a little stereo for the ball games or kids. It is close to restraunts along with a grocery store about 3-5 miles up the road. Boat ramp is across the canal, along with fuel and bait. Here are some pics:
    Front of the trailer
    [​IMG]
    From the water:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pics of the master bedroom:
    [​IMG]
    Kitchen:
    [​IMG]
    Living Room:
    [​IMG]
    Florida Room:
    [​IMG]
    Too get an idea of location to Sanibel, it is due South from Pine Island:
    [​IMG]
    Didn't get any pics of the smaller bedroom. My father-in-law would like to get $400.00 for a 4 day weekend and $700.00 for a full week. If anyone is interested or has any questions, please e-mail me and we can go from there.
    Weedy
    MrWeedyw@aol.com

2. EATME

EATME Guest

I was in Pine Island last year! All I have to say is WOW!!! We stayed on the North end of the island,but the fishin was good all over! Weedy Im going to talk to some of my buddys about it.How many people will it sleep? is there A Grill? and can we Drink there???

3. backwaterbandits

backwaterbandits Well-Known Member

Looks great Weedy....We'll have to keep it in mind! Dave

4. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

EATME,
    There is a king size bed in the master bedroom, a queen size bed in the 2 bedroom, a pull out couch in the living room and another couch in the front room. Besides all the floor space you could want. A grill, I can't remember, there used to be, but I'm not sure if it istill their. I will find out for you. The only thing you can't do is smoke in the trailer. Anything else is fair game [smiley=drinking.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=all_coholic.gif] [smiley=alcholic.gif] [smiley=1-beer.gif] [smiley=drinking.gif]
    Weedy

5. EATME

EATME Guest

Cool,Smokein inside suks anyway! Let me know about the grill.

6. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

EATME,
    Yes, there is a weber grill there and for a three day weekend or a week long, it is $100 a day. Let me know.
    Weedy

7. captnron

captnron Guest

Sounds like a deal. We'll be in touch. :cool:

8. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Snook Seasons coming, anyone interested????? :)

9. costefishnt

costefishnt Cost Efish'nt³

i think i will plan my spring fishin trip to weedy's FIL's pad!!!

7bills is an excellent price for a week!!!!!

i will be in touch!

10. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Let me know :)

11. buck

buck Well-Known Member

Hold a date for me , Walt.

12. mims

mims Well-Known Member

very nice, but the top of his tree is missing. i need a discount.

13. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Seasonal renter will be gone by the first week of May (stayed a little to long in my book!), the second week will be me and the wife hehehe. Anything after that will be open until New Years Day. Weather will be Puuuurfict for some great fishin down here!
    Weedy

14. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Price is down to $500 for a week if anyone is interested.

15. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

[smiley=1-mmm.gif] I do need a vay-kay...