Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
15,606 Posts
Power poles have a fairly standard mounting pattern - I might be able to come up with a pattern and have some plates waterjet cut and list them for sale on the site. Shouldn't be too pricey. I have to get some other things cut this week so I can look into it. I will look into a better idea than just rubber washers - I don't necessarily like that idea. Maybe some sealing socket head screws so you have an o-ring against the flat plate.

I just looked and can't find a mounting pattern online - if someone can provide me with hole pattern dimensions and the foot outer dimensions of the Sportsman II I can can design an aluminum plate and get it cut.
I have one loose at the shop I can measure and mic holes from. On nights right now but I might be at the shop tomorrow and for sure Wednesday.

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
15,606 Posts
No i agree with the logo im saying its a cheep item why not jump at the chance to look good give back to what got you to where you are thats all.... i believe in the American way while it exists 🙏 i dont see my neighbors as a profit we try to help each other where im from....

Many are not as blessed as my wife and self and we try to pass that on thats all im implying! And that only!
How do you know how much it cost to have these fabricated?
If the OP wants to go the cheap route we gave him those options as well.

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
15,606 Posts
Just thinking inside the box here...if you evef wanted to re-install the power pole you could put the plate inside and use it as a backer plate which a lot of these cored transoms need to keep from compressing when bolts are torqued down...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.