Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my panga but i have nowhere to store it - i have it for sale at panga in sarasota now but they say it needs to be moved in a few weeks and i am thinking about giving to a consignment to try to sell it for me.
Panga Boat - PANGA MARINE - Panga Boats

anybody know a reliable and decent place anywhere between Naples and Tampa? its definitely a better fit for west coast than where i live on east coast. been using in Chokoloskee but selling because i lost my storage here - which makes this an ironic twist. id say the whole charlotte harbor zone is a great place for it to wind up or anywhere really along that coast or texas even.

anywhere that will take it in, market and sell honestly is what id need. i understand they'd get a commission, that is perfectly fine. just need a plan and not a lot of time.

thanks

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
There is a place on Sr 80 Palm Beach Blvd in Ft Myers that does boat consingment I'm not sure of the name of them though sorry. You could possibly find it online.

·
Registered
576 Posts
That is probably San Carlos Marine. Fort Myers Marine is a stand up operation in Fort Myers. I sold my last boat with Boaters Landing but it was a KW. Great guys there.

Ingman Marine is all over the place and they list a lot of boats. I don't know them though.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
That is probably San Carlos Marine. Fort Myers Marine is a stand up operation in Fort Myers. I sold my last boat with Boaters Landing but it was a KW. Great guys there.

Ingman Marine is all over the place and they list a lot of boats. I don't know them though.
Not San Carlos marina this is east of 75 towards Riverdale High School.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Kerry Bartlett at Beachside Marine in Pt. Canaveral is in the business for 30 plus years. He's a good man to have in your corner and offers all the services and financing. Shoot me a PM for my personal experiences with his operation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts