Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2013 East Cape Vantage VHP
2013 Evinrude 150 HO Etec (Only 140 Hours)

Reduced to $36, 500
Reduced Again to $35,000...

832-250-6930 Ask for Travis

Custom Ram-lin Galvanized painted trailer
I Command Gauge
Power Pole with remote
Lenco Trim Tabs
Bob’s jack plate
Minn Kota 24 volt Ipilot trolling motor with removable mount
Front Casting platform
Rear Poling Platform
On-board battery charger
Sea dek under gunnels, casting and poling platform
Under gunnel LED lights
Underwater transom LED light
Large back bait well
Insulated cooler compartment
Center console with built in cooler
Garmin 740s GPS
Edson steering wheel
Hydraulic steering
Rockford Fosgate marine sound system
Custom back rest
V-marine push pole holders
Stainless steel rub-rail
12-v cigarette plug
Cup holders

New boat just got finished so it is time to sell this one… Whether off the beach chasing tarpon or running some of the back lakes and bays fishing for trout and redfish, or serving as a hell of a rescue platform after a hurricane, this has been the most versatile boat I have owned… Unbelievably dry and incredibly fast…

·
I Love microskiff.com!
145 Posts
Not sure what prop you are running but I had two of that exact setup and both where 64-65 mph boats.

Pretty boat, that is even the same color scheme I had on one right down to the white trailer

·
Registered
378 Posts
Where is the boat located, Texas? Also, just curious what are you replacing it with?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure what prop you are running but I had two of that exact setup and both where 64-65 mph boats.

Pretty boat, that is even the same color scheme I had on one right down to the white trailer
I don’t remember which prop I have on it but it does have a good bit of cup in it for hole shot... I am sure unloaded, with out all my gear, beer, Ice, ect I would be over 60

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.