Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE in South Florida. My husband bought this and sadly passed away before he could ever use it. Asking $3,500..UPDATE! REDUCING THE PRICE TO $2,800!! for everything as described/pictured here. Boat, Trailer and Motor. Contact [email protected] 561-827-1371 serious inquiries only please.
IMG_7261.jpg
IMG_7260.jpg
IMG_7262.jpg
IMG_7262.jpg
IMG_7263.jpg
IMG_7264.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am interested, but think my questions will help other people who are interested make a decision:

Can you either tell me more about the motor (year, model) or post a picture of the "plate" that will have a serial number on it so I can go look it up?

Is the trailer in good enough shape (tires/lights/etc.) to transport it a pretty long distance (in my case, make it from S. FL to northwest FL)?

Do you have the title on the boat and trailer?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I am interested, but think my questions will help other people who are interested make a decision:

Can you either tell me more about the motor (year, model) or post a picture of the "plate" that will have a serial number on it so I can go look it up?

Is the trailer in good enough shape (tires/lights/etc.) to transport it a pretty long distance (in my case, make it from S. FL to northwest FL)?

Do you have the title on the boat and trailer?
Hello, and my apologies for not responding sooner! I just saw this message.
Not sure if you are still interested, but this is what I know:
Yes I have the title for the boat. The trailer does not require one. I don't know anything about the motor at all, but the plate serial # is 0T878637. I looked it up and its a 2004 2 stroke.
Everything is in great shape as far as I can tell with the trailer, The wheels are good and have great tread, but I don't have a vehicle to hook it up to to check that for you, sorry.
I can take close up pictures of it for you if you think that will help?
Feel free to text me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, and my apologies for not responding sooner! I just saw this message.
Not sure if you are still interested, but this is what I know:
Yes I have the title for the boat. The trailer does not require one. I don't know anything about the motor at all, but the plate serial # is 0T878637. I looked it up and its a 2004 2 stroke.
Everything is in great shape as far as I can tell with the trailer, The wheels are good and have great tread, but I don't have a vehicle to hook it up to to check that for you, sorry.
I can take close up pictures of it for you if you think that will help?
Feel free to text me

Is it still available?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts