SOLD/EXPIRED Re: SUV17 Hull #1 S.E. FL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by ekimmicroskiff, Aug 4, 2013.

1. ekimmicroskiff

ekimmicroskiff '14 EC Vantage

Resurrecting this thread...She is for sale again.  I am moving to a bigger boat.  I hate to do it as I really love my SUV, but I don't have room for two.  I will be working on the asking price in the next couple of days.

I have made the following modifications since I have owned this boat:

-Added iPilot GPS
    -Tibor Push Pole Holer
    -SS Prop
    -2 SS Rod holders
    -Added RAM Mount for the Garmin
    -Removed pin pole anchor point (Work done by Ankona)
    -Removed the lean post and changed to a folding seat that snaps to the rear hatch.  This mod provides much more room for maneuvering around the back of the boat (Work done by Ankona)
    -Added Lenco Trim tabs. (Work done by Ankona)
    -Replaced front and rear batteries in the spring with Optima Blue Top.
    -Recent full motor service.  I do not have an hour meter onboard.  The Tohatsu ECU registered between 95 and 145 hours.  (all service performed by Drummond's Outboards Inc. in Deerfield beach.  Drummond's is the closest Authorized Tohatsu dealer...and Joel (owner) is awesome!)
    -Recall service to replace fuel injectors on motor (Also performed by Drummond's Outboards Inc.)

Other than that, she looks just like the day I bought her from Out-Cast.  Feel free to email me using the email in my profile.  I can also take any additional pics you would like to see. 

Most Recent Pics:
    https://plus.google.com/photos/115052045719693045142/albums/5614391774930614785

-Mike

2. Shallow Hal

Shallow Hal Well-Known Member

Photos don't seem to open? May be my computer at work.

3. ekimmicroskiff

Sorry Hal. I checked this morning and they are working for me. Let me know if you would like me to send them to you.

Thanks,

Mike

4. ekimmicroskiff

I am asking $14,900 for the boat. Feel free to email me with any questions or to get my phone number.

Mike

5. ekimmicroskiff

Bump. Includes all of the extras: push pole, trolling motor, etc!

6. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

That's a beautiful boat and the one that started it all! Good luck with the sale Miller.

PS - I'm up in Jupiter, we need to fish sometime. ;)

7. ekimmicroskiff

Thanks Gramps! We certainly do.

8. ekimmicroskiff

Had a little time this morning so I added 18 more hi-res pics to my google photos page.  She is completely ready to fish! Always garage kept, even when Justin owned her. Please email or call me at 561-two-7-one-two-one-two-zero if you have any questions.  If I didn't mention it before, I am willing to entertain offers.

https://plus.google.com/photos/115052045719693045142/albums/5614391774930614785

9. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

This is a great boat with a very nice layout. I drove it when out-cast had it. All around solid fishing boat. Good luck with sale :)

10. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

What year is the boat and motor?

11. ekimmicroskiff

Boat is 2011. Justin took delivery in Oct. 2010, so don't know if the motor is 2010 or 2011. I will PM you the serial # in case there is a way to look it up that I am unaware of. Also, the motor was just fully serviced in June with a perfect bill of health. Hours range from the onboard CPU was between 95 and 145 hrs and I had the fuel injectors replaced for free per a Tohatsu recall. -Mike

12. warrenpb50

warrenpb50 On the water we are all the same.

Has the leaning post been replaced? Some pictures show it and some don't. This is the boat I'm patterning my soon to be built SUV. If it had an E-tec it's what I want. What are you looking for next?

13. ekimmicroskiff

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, the lean post was completely replaced in the spring. Some pics are pre-leanpost. I'm moving to a bigger flats boat. I regularly fish with 3 people and sometimes would like to take the family (4).

14. warrenpb50

warrenpb50 On the water we are all the same.

Good luck. Do you know who made the leaning post?

15. ekimmicroskiff

Ankona's custom weld supplier....not sure who that is or if they do it in house.