SOLD/EXPIRED Re: Does anybody have a clue what a ranger banshee is worth !

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by AfterHours2, Jun 4, 2012.

1. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

10-14 k? Depends on the seller and the other comparables in the market. Rangers tend to be a little on the high side used.

2. Sheremeta

Sheremeta Well-Known Member

I would jump on that ASAP. Ride in it first, they can be a little on the wet side but it's a nice fishing platform.

3. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

Just post his number and I will call to verify. Just kidding, sounds like you describe my exact boat. I love mine.

4. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

if you dont want the skiff post the info on it. im sure someone will def like to take a look at it.

5. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

nice sounds good! goodluck with choosing

6. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

Mine actually handles chop really well. With the trim tabs you can sit the bow down and bust right through. You will spend quite a bit of money to convert to a wheel. I'd would think at a minimum $2000. I will tell you the ranger will ride smoother and drier than the pathfinder. I use to have that boat as well. If you have any other questions about the ranger pm your phone number and I can call you.

7. dgt2012

dgt2012 Well-Known Member

I will take a look at the Banshee if you pass, let me know if you do no want it, thanks.

8. Sheremeta

Fish it a few months as is. That boat was made to be a tiller. You may end up liking it as is and save some money. Tillers are the best.

9. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

Agreed, tillers rock.

10. birdwelljax

birdwelljax I Love microskiff.com!

Make sure you post some pictures. Sounds like you got a pretty good deal!

11. Sheremeta

No but trim tabs would be a big improvement.

12. lance_d

lance_d I Love microskiff.com!

Wow ! Met the guy at the bank and he backed out of the deal !!!! Clean my garage at 4am to make sure it would fit and I got screwed!!! Now I'm back in the market for a boat with a stack of cash ! Looking for a dolphin, release 20 , pathfinder ! I live it ft lauderdale don't what to travel far maybe 2 hours ? The only good thing is my garage is clean !

13. mdiaz707@gmail.com

mdiaz707@gmail.com I Love microskiff.com!

what kind of fishing are you looking to do? Which dolphin are you looking for and which pathfinder?

The ranger banshee would compare closeley with the dolphin renegade or super skiff or a pathfinder 17t but not with the release 20.

So what are you looking for, a technical poling skiff or flats boat or flats/bay hybrid or bay boat?

14. Sheremeta

Sorry man. Buy the Dolphin Renegade thats on this forum. You will be very happy.

15. dingdangdoo

dingdangdoo I LOVE FISHING

the dolphin renegade on here looks like a good deal to me. I got a 1990 Dolphin super skiff and it's been a dream boat for me.