SOLD/EXPIRED Re: 2008 HellBay Marquesa for Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by salt_life, Sep 23, 2011.

1. salt_life

salt_life west coast punk!

Ok , Im confused ! :-/

2. BobR305

BobR305 Guest

Give him a break, it's his first post. At Least he put up a pic, may not be the wright one but credit for trying. If this was "FLORIDA SPORTSMAN" they would tear him a new one for making this his first.

3. salt_life

salt_life west coast punk!

I was looking forward to pics not busting chops .Defender of the uninverse!

4. IRLyRiser

IRLyRiser Well-Known Member

I think thats his signature

5. Creek Runner

Creek Runner Well-Known Member

All I know is that motor needs a new steering tube! :cool:
    Good luck with the sale!

6. ktjnaples

ktjnaples I Love microskiff.com!

I have no idea what picture that was... I didnt post the picture. Trying to get smaller size files to share. If anyone wants pictures, please pm me. I'll email directly for now.

Hull is sea foam green.. 90 hp Mercury Engine with 100 hours. Boat is mint condition and garage kept. Very picky about keeping it clean. serviced every 90 hours.

7. EER

EER I Love microskiff.com! Gen 2 Copperhead

Saw the skiff over at Florida Sportsman Boat Store.Good looking Skiff. Good luck w/ the Sale.

8. mmjamp

mmjamp I Love microskiff.com!

Yeah I did to if it's the same 1; looks clean good luck!

9. ktjnaples

Here is a picture of the skiff..  hopefully!

10. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Puuurdy! Although it appears the actual advert. post was deleted? P06267 can you reply with all of the info?

11. ktjnaples

2008 Hells Bay Marquesa custom-built skiff with ’09 Mercury 90hp 2-stroke outboard engine installed mid-January 2010, 100 hrs and still under warranty. Skiff is mint condition featuring custom Two-Tone Seamist Green and Cream deck with Seamist Green hull; center console for easy access to under gunnel rod racks and oversize rod tubes both sides with cooler (ice chest) under front seat; interior hull sides and rod racks carpeted dark green to compliment skiff interior; stern poling platform with Seadeck top; bow casting platform with Seadeck top; LED cockpit, locker and compartment lights; plumbed Airstone livewell with light; lockable Orcas hatch pulls; twin Odyssey batteries and switch; aluminum steering wheel; 12-Volt outlet on console; custom switch panel with black toggle switches and booted black waterproof switch covers; Garmin 3006c GPS Chartplotter/sounder; tachometer, water pressure gauge and water temp/depth gauge; bilge pump and Shark navigation lights; custom cream cushions with hard cell foam and matching piping; flush mount bow cleat and toe rail; custom trim tab switch/ black rub rail/ transom splash guards/ 3-blade SS propeller and 30 gal aluminum gas tank. Skiff has been meticulously maintained and is like new, garage kept. Includes custom aluminum Ram-Lin trailer with custom wheels and 712 Powerwinch. Trolling motor mount installed with 24-Volt MotorGuide 82 lbs thrust trolling motor. 33k

12. ktjnaples