SOLD/EXPIRED Re: 2008 Gheenoe Classic

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by brunyan, Jan 3, 2014.

1. brunyan

brunyan I Love microskiff.com!

What's your boat/trailer price wo motor?

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Firedawg, Good talking with you glad we were able to work it out. Looking forward to picking it up.

Thanks

-Tom

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Just wanted to post to say thanks to Firedawg for the boat exceeding my expectations, and for his kind offer to drive the boat from Jax to Daytona to meet me closer to home (I live in Stuart).

On the way home we stopped at a gas station and people approached us asking if the boat was new. It looks as good as new, not a scratch or scuff anywhere to be seen.

Heckuva nice guy and I would not hesitate to recommend anything he might list in the future. Very honest seller.

Hoping to put the girl through her paces when my Nephew shows up mid-week.

-T

4. brunyan

You skipped me in line Tom! Just kidding hope you get to use the heck of it. Looking forward to the changes you make.

5. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Didn't mean to, just shot him a text with the # he had posted, he got back to me immediately with pics and we pretty much summed up the deal in 10 mins.

Was a classic case of perfect timing on both parties.

6. brunyan

Your cool I was just messing with you. If I wasn't on the fence of buying I would have called him directly too. Glad it worked out for y'all.

7. Mejustzn

Mejustzn 9/11. Never Forget !!!!!

Thx for the kind words Tom. I hope you catch a ton of fish in it.