Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks Jim..................This boat was is incredabily nice as good as it looks in the Pics they don't do it justice..........If you have ever met Jim you would understand.........Jim is one great guy and hope to fish with him in the near future
The FlatSteeler III is underway.........

G

·
Thanks Jim..................This boat was is incredabily nice as good as it looks in the Pics they don't do it justice..........If you have ever met Jim you would understand.........Jim is one great guy and hope to fish with him in the near future
The FlatSteeler III is underway.........
Glad to have you back. ;)

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
WOW!!! Look at that a boat sold and not to capt ron...
You are going to fit in well around here. Keep the funny pointed at capt ron ;D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thanks, Good to know that i may have a new place to call "HOME" I plan to tell the wife this weekend that i bought a new boat.

G

·
Thanks, Good to know that i may have a new place to call "HOME" I plan to tell the wife this weekend that i bought a new boat.
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Once you have more than two boats, she'll lose count. The only time I get into trouble is when I have two or less and then drag another one home. ;D ;D She once aske me "how many boats do you need" I looked her square in the eye and said "just one more". She never asked again ;D ;D ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts