SOLD/EXPIRED Re: 2007 15'4" highsider and Trailer and 2004 9.9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Lil_Tate, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

thats a good price.

2. FlatsSteeler

FlatsSteeler Well-Known Member

3. tito

tito Well-Known Member

Now that boat is brand new, you can not get any newer than that.the engine alone is worth it.

4. JimW

JimW Well-Known Member

SOLD TO A GENTLEMAN ON THIS FORUM

5. FlatsSteeler

Thanks Jim..................This boat was is incredabily nice as good as it looks in the Pics they don't do it justice..........If you have ever met Jim you would understand.........Jim is one great guy and hope to fish with him in the near future
    The FlatSteeler III is underway.........

6. captnron

captnron Guest

Glad to have you back. ;)

7. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Look at that a boat sold and not to capt ron...

8. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

You are going to fit in well around here. Keep the funny pointed at capt ron ;D

9. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

Thanks, Good to know that i may have a new place to call "HOME" I plan to tell the wife this weekend that i bought a new boat.

10. Shinerkiller

Shinerkiller Well-Known Member

Congrats Joe you got the nicest camo paint out there. Your going to love your new motor with all the controlls in the handle.

11. FlatsSteeler

Thanks Shine & Ron...............It's good to have a Noe again...........This boat was too good to pass up......

12. captnron

captnron Guest

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Once you have more than two boats, she'll lose count. The only time I get into trouble is when I have two or less and then drag another one home. ;D ;D She once aske me "how many boats do you need" I looked her square in the eye and said "just one more". She never asked again ;D ;D ;D

13. captnron

captnron Guest

I leave town for one day and someone painted a bulls eye on me.  [smiley=anim_sniper2.gif]