SOLD/EXPIRED Re: 15'4 NMZ 15hp

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by PLANKTON7, Jul 27, 2012.

1. PLANKTON7

PLANKTON7 I Love microskiff.com!

Well i am just feeling the waters to see if anyone would like a really clean looking gheenoe. Lets start with the flaws, minor scratch in the gelcoat 4 inches long on starboard side, and wear in the railing where the transom strap was, minor chips on the nosecone of the boat. The boat was specifically rigged to flyfish from, everything is extreamly clean no holes drilled where they shouldent be. The great part about this boat is the cockpit room it has an open layout with option of putting a yeti in the middle or a small deck chair. The motor runs really well, will start cold within 5 pulls, once warm will start everypull.  the boat will do 25mph with me and all gear to go fish, also has the tiller gears on this motor which make it a real pleasure to drive, its like driving a motorcyle. The trailer is in decent condition and will not hesitate to drive 75mph. Boat has been covered since new, which it pretty much still is. Boat is turn key and ready to hunt fish, comes with everything to maximize convenience and minize downtime. I am located in tallahassee, but drive all over the state. If interested talk to me we'll deal.

Thanks guys.

-Sam

-Fighting lady yellow 2011 gheenoe NMZ, front and rear decks, open bulkheads, open cockpit(no centerbox)
    -Moller 3 gallon tank rigged up front
    -Custom gheenoe aluminum mount
    -Minn kota 45 riptide
    -Oddessy battery
    -Carbon tiller
    -2003 mercury 15
    -16' trailer
    -push pole/ holders
    -45 quart tan yeti(if im in a good mood)

2. nchorley

nchorley I Love microskiff.com!

Dont sell sam. just come upgrade!

3. PLANKTON7

PLANKTON7 I Love microskiff.com!

i need a boat i can tarpon fish in after seeing this season!!!!!

4. natasha1

natasha1 Well-Known Member

I am very interested and looking to buy ASAP. Sent you a pm.