SOLD/EXPIRED Re: 13' gheenoe

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by ronyates90, Feb 27, 2015.

1. ronyates90

ronyates90 I Love microskiff.com!

I'm putting up for sale my '06 13' high-sider gheenoe,that has a tremendous amount of both money and time invested.i cut out the 2 front bench seats,installed a false floor,built a small platform up front for a 3 gallon tank ran both fuel & electric lines to the rear.filled in the chimes with foam and covered them with 3 layers of 2 oz fiberglass mat.that added 8 1/2 square feet to the hull,and produced a very stable boat,and as a bonus raised it up a inch in the water column,it has one coat of pettit epoxy primer,and 3 coats of tan pettit epoxy paint.after finishing the boat i discovered the transom had plywood in it,i cut out the wood and ordered a half sheet of general plastic's high density Tm foam at a cost of $175 dollars. (there is a photo of the transom with the wood cut out).i paid 600 for the boat and invested 1150.00  in material and about 75 hours in labor the trailer cost me 1200.00 plus tax,and is all aluminum including  the up rite,i removed the springs and axle,and installed a pair of 250lb torsion axles,total cost just under 1700 dollars (never seen the water) i installed larger fenders for 12" tires.i bought a 2013 8hp tohatsu with 12 hours on it from a guy  who used it a few times on his lake as a tender. cost me $1350.00.was sitting for over a year,so i went ahead a put a new water pump kit in it.the boat comes with all you see push pole, rechargeable motorcycle battery,3 gallon fuel tank,cooler,grab-bar,bilge pump,trim tabs,aluminum plates on transom,chit even has a stainless drain plug finished price is $4750 firm

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

2. fgattorno77

fgattorno77 I Love microskiff.com!

Dude! Let me know when your rig sells. I'd love for this to be my comparable!

3. ronyates90

4. ronyates90

bump ***price drop $3750***

5. ronyates90

13' gheenoe

bump ***price drop $3750***