SOLD/EXPIRED Re: 07 East Cape Gladesmen

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by BayStYat, May 13, 2015.

1. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

For anyone interested, this was my old Gman and it has been well taken care of. It was hard to see it go and I'm sure the seller feels the same. Your probably not going to find another one in better shape with all the options available. Best of luck on the sale and I'm open to answer any questions if need be by potential buyers..

2. Mfeldman

Mfeldman I Love microskiff.com!

You also won't find one cheaper! This is well priced and it looks to be in top notch shape. I searched for some time and still wish I was in the market but i am sure this will get picked up quick! Good luck

3. LLeone

LLeone I Love microskiff.com!

Great price.
    GLWS.

4. Bott7

Bott7 I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks AfterHours! I have tried to keep it in as good of condition as you gave it to me. The boat is washed and fresh water flushed after every trip. I only ran ethinal free gas in it. It really is a blast to fish from as well. I hate to see it go because this is the perfect gladesmen setup.

5. jaredbrier

jaredbrier Well-Known Member

What is the size and type of jack plate is on there?

6. jaredbrier

jaredbrier Well-Known Member

What is the size and type of jack plate is on there?

7. Bott7

The jackplate is a Tom C, I do not think they are made anymore. It is electric and is powered by a lenco actuator.

8. Bott7

Boat has sold! Congrats to the new owners!

9. AfterHours2

Glad to see it went fast and hopefully to a new good owner..

10. Islandstyle321

Islandstyle321 I Love microskiff.com!

Just wanted to hop on here and say big thanks to the seller! Great guy to deal with, the boat is now in the Merritt Island/Cocoa Beach area and I look forward to putting it to good use! Took it out Sunday morning for a quick ride, love it!

[URL=http://s1179.photobucket.com/u.../albums/x386/Chadpaulsen36/IMAG2341.jpg[/IMG][/url]
    [URL=http://s1179.photobucket.com/u.../albums/x386/Chadpaulsen36/IMAG2299.jpg[/IMG][/url]
    [URL=http://s1179.photobucket.com/u.../albums/x386/Chadpaulsen36/IMAG2367.jpg[/IMG][/url]
    [URL=http://s1179.photobucket.com/u.../albums/x386/Chadpaulsen36/IMAG2335.jpg[/IMG][/url]

11. AfterHours2

Congrats Chad. These pics are kinda killing me. I've had sellers remorse for a while. If you have any questions, just PM me. Enjoy!

12. Sandalous

Sandalous Well-Known Member

Congrats Chad. I miss mine every day. Enjoy

13. TarHeelCaimen86

TarHeelCaimen86 I Love microskiff.com!

That's a clean boat. Congrats!

14. jade70

jade70 I Love microskiff.com!

hey nice boat I know that ramp. probably see you there at some point. I have a wheat maverick micro. enjoy

15. AfterHours2

Sykes Creek off 520?

16. jade70

jade70 I Love microskiff.com!

that's my thought. nearly positive. was into a lot of reds south of there a month or so ago

17. Bott7

Boat looks good! Glad that you are liking it. I am happy it went to such a nice family that will use it.

18. Islandstyle321

Islandstyle321 I Love microskiff.com!

Hey guys, yes that is the boat ramp at Kiwanis Island park off of 520. Thanks everyone for the positive comments, fun little rig! She will be in good hands.