Price: $7000 firm

It’s come time to move on my Flood Tide Spartina 18P technical poling skiff. I am the designer and builder of the boat. Please note that this is the same boat for which the build was documented on microskiff here: RCB Designs Pusherman 18 Build
I've since changed the name of the company to Flood Tide Boatworks. The construction is high quality meranti marine plywood, fiberglass and marine grade epoxy resin (have the receipt to demonstrate). The boat was coast guard inspected and meets flotation requirements etc. Every detail was constructed and sealed correctly so that this boat will last a lifetime and there will be no issues with rot. The hull is in good shape apart from a few minor cosmetic blemishes on the keel and one transom edge. The 2022 zuke is barely finished breaking in (the boat does not come with the Mariner 25 2 stroke in some of the pictures). The trailer is in fair condition with some rust, but is still structurally sound and rolls down the road reliably. At this price, the trailer is essentially free.

More info on the specifications at: Spartina 18 P Full Plans, License, Templates, and DXF — Flood Tide Boatworks

Price is firm, I am only selling to fund my upcoming work, please only serious inquiries. Test rides for those with cash or check in hand.