SOLD/EXPIRED Ranger Phantom 168

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Redfish35, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Redfish35

Redfish35 I Love microskiff.com!

I am going to sell my favorite toy so I can buy a house. I have a 2005 Ranger Phantom 168. If you are not familiar this is the same hull as the banshee but it has a full liner that you don't get on the banshee and it is rated for 10 more horsepower. Front to back this boat is loaded to the gills and has every option available. The boat is a solid 8/10 cosmestically and 9/10 mechanically. I am going to try and list the options on this boat below but probably can't cover all of them.

2005 Ranger Trail Aluminum Trailer w/ swing away tongue and LED lights
    Remote controlled Minn Kota 55lb Trolling Motor w/ quick release bracket
    Optima Blue Tops front and rear
    Birdsall Marine elevated casting Platform
    21ft Stiffy Hybrid Push Pole
    Garmin 168C Color GPS (Screen is going out but it still works)
    Lenco Trim Tabs
    High Speed Livewell Pickup
    6ft Power Pole with Stealth Pump
    Bobs Jack Plate with switch on the steering wheel
    Tilt Steering
    Poling Platform
    Rod Storage below gunnels and on the console
    Tons of storage in the bow and the stern
    Custom 4 blade powertech prop.
    Yamaha 2 stroke 70 horsepower.

This truly is a great boat and I hate to part with it but it's time to get serious about things. I'd like to have 17,000$ for the boat with all the goodies. I am willing to negotiate and would be interested in keeping the push pole and the casting platform up front. This is one of the finest poling skiffs on the market. It tracks straight and rides dry. The boat is also very stable and will run shallower than you are comfortable running it. It realistically takes about 12" of water to get on plane. The boat runs an honest 35mph WOT with one person and full fuel. With three guys it will cruise at 30mph which is pretty quick for a 70 horsepower. If youre interested give me a call and we can take it for a ride. I live 10 minutes from the water. I'm 10 miles west of Beaumont on I10. Contact me at ftac03@gmail.com or 979 318 2098

Pics can be seen here: http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=645929