Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2005 Ranger Phantom 168 with 2013 Yamaha F70. I purchased this boat back in 2016 and have really enjoyed it - super shallow draft, essentially zero hull slap, and a completely trouble free outboard.

Upgrading to something larger that will help keep my Dad a bit more comfortable fishing in FL and Maine. It is time to sacrifice draft for a boat that can better handle the fishing we do in New England.

Asking $18,000 OBO. Reduced to $16,000.

Boat is currently in Islamorada, FL and will be driven back to Maine on Sunday, May 5th. I can meet anyone along I-95 from FL to Maine on the 6th - so yes, I can deliver the boat to you if you are not in FL!

Details:

- Ranger 168 Phantom 2005
- 2013 Yamaha F70 w/ approx 700 hours, SS prop
- 4 month old Lowrance HDS Gen 3 9" w/ FMT chip (Sidescan, GPS, etc)
- Ranger Trail Trailer - Removed the side bunks and replaced with PVC, makes loading much easier
- Replaced bunks and bearing in the fall of last year
- Front anchor or TM battery hatch, Minn Kota mounting holes on bow
- Large front storage hatch
- Under gunnel rod tubes
- Self-bailing scupper on deck
- Jack plate
- Lenco trim tabs
- Bait well under console seat - we used it as a cooler as it is insulated. Wired for aerator pump but not currently in there, as we never used it.
- RTIC Cooler as casting platform
- Mud anchor
- Fiberglass 3 piece stake out pole
- Carbon fiber push pole negotiable

Boat could use replacement cushions - They are original. $250 for both bench and console seat from Ranger.

Available for wet test or showing in Islamorada, FL until May 5th.

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More images:

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Final BUMP before this is not for sale again this year. We are heading to Islamorada tonight and will be departing on the journey back on 5/6. Price reduced to 16,000 but negotiable depending on location, included components, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts