SOLD/EXPIRED Randall Craft 14' Micro Skiff Flats Boat MUST SEE! $3200

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by shuskins, May 4, 2014.

1. shuskins

shuskins I Love microskiff.com!

Up for sale and I absolutley hate to see it go is a 14' Randall Craft micro skiff flats boat with 25HP Johnson that has a stable and solid compression on all cylinders of 120. The motor runs awesome and no probs with lower unit and all has been serviced as of feb 2014. It drafts in at least 4" of water. Has custom fiberglassed poling platform, push pole brackets ( no push pole ), nautilus trim tabs that can be locked in the poling position or down for auto trimming, hummingbird fish, depth finder with temp. 2 live wells. 6 gallon gas tank, rod storage throughout. This boat is in great shape as well as trailer. The boat has trolling motor hookups in case you want to install one. Lights and hookups just need to be wired in. Perfect for a flats fisherman or duck boat. Runs about 27 - 29mph on calm water. Its a awesome boat and I hate to see it go. Louisiana, Florida Keys and you name it it can do it. Handles chop surprisingly very well. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/boa/4448393913.html

2. shuskins

shuskins I Love microskiff.com!

price drop $3000. cant find a microskiff at this price anywhere in this condition.

3. CLawson93

CLawson93 I Love microskiff.com!

4. Gurgler27

Gurgler27 I Love microskiff.com!