Put down the rod, pick up the board!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AfterHours2, Oct 27, 2012.

1. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Sunday is forecasted to begin an epic series of surf sessions down Floridas east coast. Heading over to NSB tonight to get some early action.. Get it while you can.. Monday would be a good day to call in sick :)

2. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

3. AfterHours2

See if you can post up some south pics. I heard from a buddy that Miami had waves of a lifetime either today or in the am. Be safe out there..

4. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

I'll be fishing tommorow morning....lol

Hopefully the islands of the north lagoon can shield me...

5. cutrunner

Will do. I got some video my buddie sent me. He went out palmbeach inley yesterday in a 35 lx everglades. Said the waves were so far apart he woulda taken his micro..

6. AfterHours2

Not a very bad view from dinner. Looks to be cleaning up and dropping size. Tomorrow morning should be clean and organized..

[​IMG]

7. cutrunner

Its hard to tell, but it looks like its about 8ft in the picture.
    Correct me if im wrong.
    I havent got a chance to look at it yet but im paddling out tomorrow morning before work.
    Maybe..
    The report today called for "well overhead, with some double overhead swell"

Maybe if i was 18 again lol i woulda charged it then but now im waiting for chest to head.

8. AfterHours2

That's about right from the pic. Consistent 6 ft but easy 8 ft sets. I'm with you on the not being 18 anymore. I do have an arsenal of boards over here so hopefully I can get the longboard out some time tomorrow. Big waves on a high po longboard are as fun as it gets. 100yd rides all day. Keep ya posted..