Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Carbon Marine.. They deliver for free. Great product and even better customer service. I bought a 20’ last year from them and just asked them to extend it to 24’ to fit the new boat.

If you let them assemble it they will guarantee no leaks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm getting ready to order a salt marsh Savanah here soon, it's 14' and I think I'm gonna have a hard time trying to decide on a push pole size. It seems like any decent usable size is going to be a good bit longer than the boat.....What's a good cutoff point for that? I mean if the pole is sticking out too far from the boat it becomes a hazard doesn't it?

·
Registered
2004 Hells Bay Marquesa
30 Posts
Had to respray my hybrid minimum ever other year. Yes it’s decent starter pole but no comparison to gl3 if you pole a lot. I also have a Biscayne which is better than the Hybrid and just as strong.
My hybrid gets the job done but the shedding has me itchy all over. Just got a GL3 stoked on it.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,907 Posts
My hybrid gets the job done but the shedding has me itchy all over. Just got a GL3 stoked on it.
You can do a light sand and just spray it with clearcoat and its good to go. If you want the color back, light spray with black paint before the clear coat. 3 coats and your good for about two years.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts