SOLD/EXPIRED Project Pathfinder on CL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by AfterHours2, Apr 22, 2013.

1. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Not mine. These don't come up very often so not a bad deal for the handy..

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/3760463071.html

2. AfterHours2

Looks like he added pics and jacked the price up $300 since last night. Did anyone ever contact this guy?

3. sickz284u

sickz284u The redfish whisperer!

I also noticed the price jump.. I have been texting him today and he also said he has the poling platform and everything else avail for the right price... Didn't seem to know if the trim tabs worked etc..

4. AfterHours2

If you could get the boat and trailer, given all the electrical worked, for 2k then you would be in the ballpark. That's also saying you could do the glass work yourself and the stringer issue was only as bad as advertised. I just thought that were a bunch of tunnel pathy fans on here so I would share..

5. DAVE_THOMAS

DAVE_THOMAS I Love microskiff.com!

I.p.b. has that same boat on their facebook page. Says they are refurbishing it.

6. PLANKTON7

PLANKTON7 I Love microskiff.com!

not the same boat, how hard is it to learn how to fix this thing up?

7. AfterHours2

Basically anyone who can work glass. I don't know the extent of the stringer issues but it is apparently a normal issue. Hopefully someone with more know how will chime in..

8. Barbs_deep

Barbs_deep I Love microskiff.com!

Try finding one of these without a stringer issue ! LOL. That being said, this is a good deal for somebody that likes this type hull design.

9. PLANKTON7

PLANKTON7 I Love microskiff.com!

yea its a good boat for skinny water anything more and you better wear your wetsuit.

10. goon squad

goon squad I Love microskiff.com!

If you guys are talking about the one in Sanford where he started to remove the cap then decided to sell it, I bought it, not in too bad of shape, about to put cap back on soon.

11. goon squad

goon squad I Love microskiff.com!

tanker28 I will be posting info & pics about rebuild when I get a few minutes.