SOLD/EXPIRED Progressive Insurance in FL...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by B.Lee, Feb 15, 2010.

1. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

...is hiring for several positions in claims throughout the state!

For my Microskiff brothers (and sisters too ;)), if you are interested in getting into an entry-level claims adjuster position, send me a PM with your name, location, and email address. I will send you a referral for the nearest hiring position with an internal referral access code.

I've worked for Progressive for almost 5 years now in various claims roles, and it's an excellent company with great benefits and pay. Would I recommend it if it wasn't a good thing?

2. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

There are other positions outside of FL as well, if you are a non-Floridian, PM me your location, and I'll look into it for you.

3. Amsoil_Man

Amsoil_Man I Love microskiff.com!, And it Loves me back!

B.Lee -- Hey, I PMed you awhile back about the claims adjuster job in Orlando but never got an email back from you. Are positions still open or available in Orlando or around this location? I am currently taking a few Firefighter classes that have a few roots in insurance claims, so I am hoping that may add to my credientals. If you could send me any information on any positions open I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time,
    -Ben.

4. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

Ben,

Sorry for the delay, yes, there are still positions available. I'll get a reply back to you tomorrow when I get into the office.

I had a couple other PMs too, your replies are coming.

5. Amsoil_Man

Amsoil_Man I Love microskiff.com!, And it Loves me back!

Sounds great, Thanks again.
    -Ben.