Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is hiring for several positions in claims throughout the state!

For my Microskiff brothers (and sisters too ;)), if you are interested in getting into an entry-level claims adjuster position, send me a PM with your name, location, and email address. I will send you a referral for the nearest hiring position with an internal referral access code.

I've worked for Progressive for almost 5 years now in various claims roles, and it's an excellent company with great benefits and pay. Would I recommend it if it wasn't a good thing?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There are other positions outside of FL as well, if you are a non-Floridian, PM me your location, and I'll look into it for you.

·
I Love microskiff.com!, And it Loves me back!
199 Posts
B.Lee -- Hey, I PMed you awhile back about the claims adjuster job in Orlando but never got an email back from you. Are positions still open or available in Orlando or around this location? I am currently taking a few Firefighter classes that have a few roots in insurance claims, so I am hoping that may add to my credientals. If you could send me any information on any positions open I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time,
-Ben.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ben,

Sorry for the delay, yes, there are still positions available. I'll get a reply back to you tomorrow when I get into the office.

I had a couple other PMs too, your replies are coming.

·
I Love microskiff.com!, And it Loves me back!
199 Posts
Sounds great, Thanks again.
-Ben.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts