SOLD/EXPIRED Professional Coming to market real soon!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sotilloa1078, Jun 4, 2014.

1. sotilloa1078

sotilloa1078 Well-Known Member

No it's not my boat! Haha my buddy has a Professional that is in the finishing stages of a make over at John Glasser shop right now. Boat is an 06 with 90 Yamaha 2 Stroke (300 hours). Ramlin trailer which is in great condition. He was redoing to keep it for a while but he has decided to buy a new one. I will try to get pictures for you guys soon in the mean time pm or e mail me with any questions. Price is 37k

Tidesright

2. crl.wms

crl.wms I Love microskiff.com!

I believe there is no such thing as an '06 Professional. Maybe a Gordon boat...? Or a different year?

3. jonterr

jonterr I Love microskiff.com!

What kind of shape was it in before the makeover?
    Just curious!

4. sotilloa1078

sotilloa1078 Well-Known Member

2ndmouse you are correct I apologize in 06 it was still named the Whipray I believe . The boat was in decent condition, which will be irrelevant really, once Johnglasser gets through with it. I didn't have to much time on the boat.

Tidesright

*** to all who want details please pm and I will give you the owners contact info. I am just the messenger.

5. Creek Runner

Creek Runner Well-Known Member

I think 2nd mouse was referring to that in 2006 the company produced no boats due to them being in BK or out of business. But maybe they produced 1 or 2 before that happened. Not really sure, just always heard there wasn't any made in 06 myself. Either way going to be a nice skiff if glasser gave it a facelift.

6. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

This boat was clean when I fished on it a few months ago, before the makeover. You can see the boat briefly in my last video. The younger guy who catches the tarpon is the owner of the skiff, we were on his boat with TidesRight.