What size boat if you are running one.
Thanks,
JB

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you wanting to duck hunt?
Just for all around (Flats/Grass etc) thinking it would be a good motor to run/all purpose for the area and inland.
But yes, hunting might be an idea but I usually do that on foot, that too can change.
JB

·
Brandon, FL
10,704 Posts
I do not have one but have a friend with one. Have been on many boat with various mud motors and if I were to get one the Pro Drive would be the one I would get.

ANYTHING you put in salt water is going to require a bit more upkeep.

·
Registered
991 Posts
In much of TX, the game wardens listen for them and are more likely to write tickets for uprooting sea grass, where prohibited by law.

Reactions: Rollbar

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In much of TX, the game wardens listen for them and are more likely to write tickets for uprooting sea grass, where prohibited by law.
Something to think about.
Would have to get some information on that for Florida.
Thanks,

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do not have one but have a friend with one. Have been on many boat with various mud motors and if I were to get one the Pro Drive would be the one I would get.

ANYTHING you put in salt water is going to require a bit more upkeep.
That's good to know and I did just talk to someone who replied on FBook and he runs salt as well as fresh and he does clean it very well due to the salt but hasn't had a problem, yet.
Thanks,

·
Registered
840 Posts
Like a camo hunting rig with loud exhaust? :ROFLMAO: Your prey hears you from miles away
Making a sweeping generalization but I see a lot of those mud rigs burning duck loafing areas to see what flushes because they can run through them at speed instead of sitting back and using binoculars.
Just like burning a shoreline.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts