Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my 2015 East Cape Fury.

I live in the Rockies, but have a real addiction to saltwater. As kind of a DIY guy, owning this boat has been an experiment in learning and trying to get down to fish (and use it) as often as possible. Unfortunately, I'm finding that I just can't justify the storage and upkeep for the amount of time I actually get to use it.

Dammit, I tried.

The boat is in very good condition. There are a few minor cosmetic blemishes: One seat that is beginning to split at the seam, one hinge that needs replacement and a couple small nicks in the fiberglass between the rub rail and top decking. But, again, all very minor.

I just re-powered the boat earlier this month with a brand new Evinrude E-Tec 60 ($7,500). The motor has a 7-year warranty and currently less than 20 hours.

With 3 people and gear, I can run about 28-30 mph. The boat is as versatile as advertised by East Cape: Does great crossing open water, but floats super skinny.

Comes with Ramlin trailer, Stiffy push pole, Garmin GPS, Power Pole (and remote) and all life jackets/safety equipment. It is set up for a trolling motor, but does not come with one.

Boat is currently at Murray Marine in Key West. For the right deal, I would be willing to pay for the boat to be towed to you (via U-ship or similar).

Photos posted here were just taken January 3.

Asking $30k. Will listen to all reasonable offers.

Ted
307-231-5181
[email protected]

IMG_9795.jpeg
IMG_7372.jpeg
IMG_2448.jpeg
IMG_3196.jpeg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts