Press Release: Hell's Bay Pays Beavertail in Settlement Agreement

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by iMacattack, Apr 17, 2009.

1. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Response from Beavertail's Mark Fisher.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OEKdWs_Y-g[/media]

2. Sciatica

Sciatica I Love microskiff.com!

It's funny I have been following all the negative posts against Btail... So many people had no idea what was really going on, but they ran their mouth about it, and flame flame flame... This goes to show you should hold your tongue unless you know WTF your talking about....

Tight Lines

Tim

3. brew1891

brew1891 Well-Known Member

How does this "show" anything? It's just another person's side of the story. As the saying goes...there are always three sides to every story.

4. Sciatica

True it is another side of the story... That big check tells the final story...

5. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Really and you do? Were you sitting at the table when the settlement was signed?  :mad:

No it doesn't. Quit trying to spin it.

BTW, Did HB get a check? What was the value of the molds plus any money received by HB?  What was the amount BT received compared to HB? One cent on the dollar? Five cents?

Mark may want to tell us he came out ahead but I don't think you could call it winning.

And welcome to the forum.  [smiley=chill-pill.gif]

6. Sciatica

Based on that video, and the settlement decree, HB paid BT to stop producing their current series of hulls...  A nice mutual agreement funded properly, both sides win... Flames extinguished...  Now lets get back to stalking all these Tarpon on the move...

[smiley=z-djparty.gif]

Tight Lines

Tim

7. tom_in_orl

3 posts and all shills for BT's agenda [smiley=thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif]

How about posting some fishing reports or your boat in the bragging spot first?

8. Sciatica

No Shrills just facts...  I read nothing but negative comments regarding BT for the past 6 weeks... I felt it was time to post some opposing facts. Nothing more nothing less... I actually own a HB, and I hope the company stays healthy... I hope all the manufacturers stay healthy... Competition is a good thing... We all win with better products, and better pricing...

Tight Lines

Tim

9. tom_in_orl

No pictures no proof ;)

Looking forward to seeing it in the bragging spot or some fishing reports.

10. FSUfisher

FSUfisher Well-Known Member

Yeah, seriously! One of those boats is a dream for me, not to mention owning both. I want to see them if they're real! By the way, what do you do for a living? I may be young enough to switch career paths...

11. backwaterbandits

backwaterbandits Well-Known Member

Tim?!?.... "A long-time lurker, first time one trick pony SHILL"
    :p :p :p

12. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

13. iMacattack

No your not... ;)

My goal on this site is to bring all point of view. I posted the Hell Bay Press Release, and when I became aware of Beavertails Reply I posted it... Aside from all the arm chair quarterbacks this is a news worthy marine related event.

Cheers
    Capt Jan

14. tom_in_orl

Thats funny. I had not read the BT vs HB threads on any of the other forums until this showed up here. Now that I have read ISF and FS, I think most post over there are in agreement that Mark did more damage with that video press release then good.

15. iMacattack

We report... you decide... ;)

16. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

I like the information part, the gloating part I did not enjoy.