Thanks,

Mike

·
> PRO STAFF <
7,524 Posts
Possible misread on first letter?
Could be SRA3R12SYM30

http://www.ptprop.com/images/stories/docs/bclass.pdf

in which case it would be a 10" diameter with a 12" pitch 3 blade cupped prop.

Power tech 1-800-736-7767

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Brett.

It must be a "S" and not a "B". I think I found my prop.

Mike

·
Registered
414 Posts
Anyone know the dimensions on a

BRA3R12SYM30

Stainless 3-blade to fit a Yam 25

Thanks,

Mike
Probably and "SRA" but I'll check in the AM if you'll shoot an e-mail to [email protected] ;)

Otherwise it looks like a std cup 3 blade 12 pitch for a Yami 25 hp. If your not adding cup, it should be OK with a light boat. I usually use an 11 pitch with heavy cup. Going to a 9 pitch on the Copperhead if that helps. ;)

CR/TSS

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

BRA3R12SYM30

Thanks,

Mike
Probably and "SRA" but I'll check in the AM if you'll shoot an e-mail to [email protected]  ;)

Otherwise it looks like a std cup 3 blade 12 pitch for a Yami 25 hp.  If your not adding cup, it should be OK with a light boat.  I usually use an 11 pitch with heavy cup.  Going to a 9 pitch on the Copperhead if that helps. ;)

CR/TSS
Thanks for the info CR. I contacted Jeff at Powertech and he said just what you and Brett said - "it must be a SRA and not BRA. Again, thanks for the info and I'll see you in Everglades City.

Mike

·
Registered
414 Posts

BRA3R12SYM30

Thanks,

Mike
Probably and "SRA" but I'll check in the AM if you'll shoot an e-mail to [email protected]  ;)

Otherwise it looks like a std cup 3 blade 12 pitch for a Yami 25 hp.  If your not adding cup, it should be OK with a light boat.  I usually use an 11 pitch with heavy cup.  Going to a 9 pitch on the Copperhead if that helps. ;)

CR/TSS
Thanks for the info CR. I contacted Jeff at Powertech and he said just what you and Brett said - "it must be a SRA and not BRA. Again, thanks for the info and I'll see you in Everglades City.

Mike
Well alrighty then. ;D ;D

Jeff is the man. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts