Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2020 HB Marquesa
122 Posts
Hopefully I can let you know in a couple of months. It was designed and patented by Paul from Hell's Bay Boatworks. I've seen the prototype and I think he's got a homerun with it. Plenty of videos on the facebook page.

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
No experience, but as someone who’s been building, rigging, repairing, and using boats for over 20yrs... Paul has my attention with this one! A tad pricey, but I like it!

Reactions: Charles Hadley

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just want to bump this topic--anyone with experience this this product? I'm thinking about adding it to my build.

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
Just want to bump this topic--anyone with experience this this product? I'm thinking about adding it to my build.
No real experience yet, but will be the standard mount for my skiff builds! I have looked them over and spoke with Paul about them. Don’t hesitate, it is a great product and worth the coin!

Reactions: Smackdaddy53

·
Registered
221 Posts
No real experience yet, but will be the standard mount for my skiff builds! I have looked them over and spoke with Paul about them. Don’t hesitate, it is a great product and worth the coin!
I've kinda talked myself out of it, but it does seem like a good product/idea. I think if it was at a $200-$300 price point, it would garner much more enthusiasm.

·
Zero Interest
382 Posts
After doing the whole gas filler cap connection to under the deck for my last several boats, I was happy to see this come out. I’ve had mine for over a year with zero issues.

Need to see if he will do it in black...

·
Registered
221 Posts
After doing the whole gas filler cap connection to under the deck for my last several boats, I was happy to see this come out. I’ve had mine for over a year with zero issues.

Need to see if he will do it in black...
What are your thoughts on the electrical connectors on these? They appear pretty standard?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts