Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a power pole micro last weekend and I’ve had it on the water twice now. The first time it was perfect all day with no issues. Last night I was was the second time I’ve used it and for the first 30 minutes it worked flawlessly but out of nowhere the dash remote and the remote on the lanyard completely stopped working. Lights on both remotes still illuminate but don’t control the unit itself. The switches on top of the unit still work perfectly. I tried to re-pair the Bluetooth but had zero luck. I cleaned and took the unit off of my skiff before washing the boat after it’s first trip out to avoid unnecessary water contact. Has anyone experienced this or my know the cause? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
53 Posts
My fob remote died all the sudden after a few years of use from moisture getting onto the PCB board. Emailed power pole and they sent a new one out right away no questions asked...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My fob remote died all the sudden after a few years of use from moisture getting onto the PCB board. Emailed power pole and they sent a new one out right away no questions asked...
Good to know, thank you! I’m just bummed it only worked for 1.5 trips out. Hopefully it’s nothing that will happen frequently

·
Registered
320 Posts
Call their Tech Support and they will take care of you promptly. I know because I’ve had problems 5 times now... it’s great that they have the fantastic customer support but it’s getting tiresome having to use it repeatedly...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Call their Tech Support and they will take care of you promptly. I know because I’ve had problems 5 times now... it’s great that they have the fantastic customer support but it’s getting tiresome having to use it repeatedly...
Sweet will do!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sweet will do!
This last problem started when I was out this past Tuesday morning. I called them that afternoon and they gave me an RMA. Got it to the post office right before close. Received replacement already this afternoon...
I hate that I’ve had so many issues but you can’t beat their no BS customer service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts