Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the verdict on the power pole micro specifically with the battery? Considering adding it to my little skiff but it doesn't have any electrical so I would be relying on the battery pack. Trying to figure out if it's worth the cost or if I should just stick with the anchor pin and bracket I already have.

·
Registered
684 Posts
What's the verdict on the power pole micro specifically with the battery? Considering adding it to my little skiff but it doesn't have any electrical so I would be relying on the battery pack. Trying to figure out if it's worth the cost or if I should just stick with the anchor pin and bracket I already have.
I don’t fish by myself without it anymore. Complete game changer for me.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
685 Posts
I don't really think they draw that much power. Also, I have one for sale in the for sale section that you should buy, although it doesn't have a battery pack.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
162 Posts
Look into getting a small deep cycle scooter Battery. Something like 12v 12 ah or even 5 or 7ah. Lighter then a full size deep cycle and much less money then the micro Battery pack. I put a micro anchor on my shadow cast and love it. So much better then the stack out pole. Nothing like poling up on a school of fish and having to get off the platform to get the stack out pole. If you rate in central Florida I can help you out with a battery. Try a couple and see if they last long enough. With that said. I run a removable live well for tournaments of the 12v 12ah. I tested it and it ran my mr bubble and pump for three days at 7LBS. It should run the micro for a weekend at least.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts