Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a nice large Poling Platform in good used condition. I'm not sure of the brand or the year made. It had a Ranger decal on it, but I have not been able to confirm. Frame is anodized aluminum with no major corrosion and no dents. Includes quick removal joints that enable the user to remove the tower with a simple hex key. The platform is off-white fiberglass with molded-in diamond non-skid. Also includes collapsible stern light.

Platform deck is 43 1/2" x 29 1/2"
Height above deck is 35 3/4"
For other dims see pics.

Super-sturdy addition to any shallow water boat. Delivery available to NC/SC/GA/FL. Text Chip at 843-991-0835 and please mention Microskiff.

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention 2 things: Platform is in Charleston, SC. Delivery is available in the SE.

Asking $600

·
I Love microskiff.com!
199 Posts
That is in fact a Ranger boats platform. Looks like it's from a Cayman. Very similar to mine. GLWS!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
199 Posts
I'm unsure. It could be from around 1998 all the way to 2006 or 2007. Whenever they stopped making the Cayman lineup. Mine is a 2004.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,244 Posts
Looks like the height was extended at some point. I had to do that to the platform on my bay boat when I re-powered.

Reactions: chiphill
1 - 11 of 11 Posts