Please Spread The Word!

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by East_Cape, Jan 27, 2010.

1. East_Cape

East_Cape Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/img]
    This is the first event ever of it's kind and i'm asking all to spread the word as it should make a fun event AND cool to see what comes in as a picture! :)

2. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

looks like a pretty cool event.... Id like to make it but i dont know the fishing grounds all to well..... any locals know the waters that want a partner? ;D

3. East_Cape

A picture of anything that means fishing to you can win. so, you don't have to be on the water per say to win. Hope you can make it?!

4. roto77777

roto77777 Well-Known Member

Sounds fun! I'll be there

5. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

East Cape, I read the rules but figured itd be an excuse to find someone to fish the area with.... ;D

6. East_Cape

Next week is around the corner and I hope everybody can make it as we're giving away some really cool stuff...

East Cape Canoes & Skiffs and New Smyrna Outfitters have teamed up with FishBites to host a great event called "Capture The Moment."

The idea is simple: Take a picture on February 20, 2010 with a digital camera incorporating FishBites in the photo somewhere and the best photos win! All you must do to enter is sign up before the event or on the 20th at New Smyrna Outfitters and take a picture that captures your moment of fishing and you could win.
    Examples: A boat filling up with gas for a day on the water with FishBites on the deck; a freshly caught fish with FishBites hanging out of its mouth.
    When you sign up, you'll receive a sample bag of FishBites for you to use. The day of the event, you just need to bring your camera (and don't forget your camera cord!) with you when you come to the check in at New Smyrna Outfitters.
    Remember this: come up with the most creative way to capture the moment of fishing with FishBites and you can win!

Note: the photos you submit will become the property of East Cape Canoes & Skiffs and may be used thereafter for commercial purposes.

Prizes are great as one is a $500 gift certificate, Custom built Crowder Rod ( valued at $300 ) and more!
    Plus, Raffles going on and food as well...
    So, mark your calander & make a trip in to NSB Outfitters to sign up and get your free FishBites.

Weigh-in/Downloading will start at 2pm and close at 4pm. Also come meet the crew from East Cape, FishBites, WANG Anchor Systems, Carbon Marine, Cast-Away Custom, BoldWater and more!
    For more info please call NSB Outfitters @ 386.402.8853 or East Cape @ 321.217.1086