Pics From Today!

Discussion in 'Photo Hut' started by paint it black, Dec 26, 2009.

1. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

Just a few!

I don't know why, but when I upload the pics into Photoshop so I can re-size them the colors seem to lose depth.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd like to thank Richard Traugott(Skinny_Water) for taking time to explain to me how the settings work via facebook.
    Having the patience to put up with me...lol

He should be a Moderator for this section. :eek:

2. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

The pics lost the depth because they are a tad too bright. Even when using the light meter (scale in the bottom of the image) sometime you still need to take it up or down one on the shutter speed. Don't be afraid to take 6 or more pictures of the same thing. Thats the nice part about digital!

On another note, great colors! Mangroves are hard to take pictures of. With the range of colors and different light conditions. Great for a first attempt on Manual!

-Richard

3. skinny_water

Can you please post the fly reel picture in another post, and title it "reel picture" with the date. It brings up a key issue in photography.

Thanks!

Richard

4. skinny_water

Oh no!!!!! I don't know what the deal is. Do you really have that many pics on your photobucket? I don't have pro and I'm not even a 1/3 of the way to exceeding my bandwith... :eek: