Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like post says I have a Whipray lagoon edition. I would like to see a closeup of no gunnel whip. I believe that my boat may have had gunnels added. Mine appears to be two piece. I have heard Rick at Skiff Shop talking about sanding them smooth before spraying Alwgrip so looked like later models

·
I Love microskiff.com!
131 Posts
I have the Mosquito Lagoon Waterman. Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but the Waterman might be close enough to tell you.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,605 Posts
Like post says I have a Whipray lagoon edition. I would like to see a closeup of no gunnel whip. I believe that my boat may have had gunnels added. Mine appears to be two piece. I have heard Rick at Skiff Shop talking about sanding them smooth before spraying Alwgrip so looked like later models
I recall someone say that some of the early models had the gunnels build by hand for each skiff, and they were just inset a bit. I can't recall the thread tho

EDIT: Found the thread that discussed this, pictures are gone now though :( damn photobucket!

https://www.microskiff.com/threads/2001-hells-bay-restore-2017.37214/page-5#post-324963

1 - 3 of 3 Posts